For over 20 years we have been helping our clients to react quickly to unexpected business issues such as regulatory change and remediation projects and understand that unforeseen business critical projects often need an immediate response to avoid financial or reputational penalties.
With our resource pool of over 3,000 professionals, we have a track record of assisting businesses avoid time consuming and costly recruitment processes by offering instant access to the market’s very best contractors.
We provide professional project support to a wide range of regulated businesses including retail banks, credit card providers, utilities firms, building societies and independent financial advisors (IFAs).
Skillsets include Program Directors, Program Managers, Project Managers, Operations Managers, MI Analysts and Business Analysts and we can offer project delivery on either an in-house or outsourced basis.
Our substantial project and transformation management expertise has been developed over the course of multiple assignments and our project experience includes:
- Transformation managers to supervise and manage risk relating to migration exercises.
- Creating and checking complex calculation engines to model a variety of financial transactions and payment scenarios.
- Testing systems and applications to support mergers, acquisitions and outsourcing activity.
- Reviews of User Developed Applications / End User Computing in order to ensure compliance and streamline their usage.
- Supporting systems development, implementation and user acceptance testing of a wide range of specialist back-office applications.
All resource that Equiniti Hazell Carr has provided to us throughout our project - from graduate Academy workers to subject matter experts - has been of an exceptionally high quality. They provide great flexibility, allowing us to secure the right resources just when we need them and I would strongly recommend them to other organisations.