Hazell Carr has extensive experience in delivering efficient and robust past business review and remediation programmes for multi-national banks and insurance companies, who return to Hazell Carr for their next project, in what must be the best reference anyone can get.
Our comprehensive past business review offering is proven to improve current business as usual operations, and mitigate the risk of future mis-selling and reputational damage. Our end-to-end remediation solutions will help you reactively and proactively manage complaints or cases before they escalate.
A leading provider of multi-skilled specialist resourcing to highly regulated industries, we deliver a variety of projects, from small interim programs through to major long-term remediation exercises which can be delivered on client sites, or outsourced to one of our 28 offices across the UK and overseas.
Our solutions are customised for your requirements, and delivery options vary from one subject matter expert, to a whole team comprising of graduate level case and complaint handlers through to senior operations and customer service managers. The composition of the team is tailored to your needs, ensuring quality service at value for money rates.
One example of an end-to-end custom programme we provide an existing client includes:
- Consultants with deep-rooted regulatory processing expertise
- Data segmentation services to improve the quality of the data being used
- Outsourced mailing facilities for large customer contact exercises
- Specialist interim resource and outsourcing expertise
- Payment facilities to handle redress payments
- Award-winning case/complaint management platform