Academy Solution consultants are capable, enthusiastic graduates, seeking an entry point to the world of work. Highly literate, numerate, articulate and conscientious, all of our Academy consultants are keen to demonstrate their skills and prove their professional worth.
Our rigorous selection and preparation process includes face-to-face interviews, an intensive one-day training course run by Equiniti Hazell Carr managers, and an individual specialist briefing for each consultant on each project.
All projects are run under the guidance and quality control of senior Equiniti Hazell Carr managers, ensuring this cost-effective resourcing solution meets our usual stringent quality standards.
Some of the projects currently being undertaken by our Academy Solution consultants for blue-chip organisations across regulated industries include:
- Credit card default fees
- Debt recovery
- Regulated complaint handling
- Student loan reconciliation
- Utilities complaint handling
What we look for from Academy candidates?
- High-calibre resource: Capable individuals whose attitude fits with our business and reflects positively on the organisation you will be working for.
- Quick learners: Individuals who are able to quickly grasp instructions, organise their own workflow and meet deadlines.
- Commitment: People who want to work and are motivated by a desire to build their career in a regulated market
What can we offer Academy candidates?
- Access to FTSE 100 companies – We work with many of the biggest companies in the country and by working with them you will get a great insight into how the companies work.
- Competitive rates of pay –We offer starting pay that exceeds the industry average.
- Flexibility – We can offer contracts on many projects around the country and for varying lengths of time, from a couple of months up to two years.
- Opportunities for advancement – Many of our projects often expand as our clients give us more work. We always look to promote from within and therefore opportunities in management, quality checking and project management