We have been providing regulatory services to our clients for almost two decades with a variety of flexible service options, working closely with you to tailor our approach according to your individual requirements.
We can support your resourcing needs by providing highly experienced professionals from a pool of more than 3,000 individuals.
- On a daily rate basis, according to consultant experience, from graduate to manager level.
- Our consultants can integrate fully with your current team within your premises.
- Client accreditation in your specific systems can be achieved quickly through a brief period of training.
- Project scopes can vary from one specialist for one day to hundreds for long term programmes.
When a client has limited infrastructure or prefers outsourced teams to work remotely, we can undertake projects from one of our specialist office locations throughout the UK.
- On a cost per case basis, depending on individual client requirements.
- Dedicated outsource locations can be rapidly established with secure connectivity, desk space and hardware.
- Projects can be long or short term.
- Teams can comprise of a combination of our permanent staff and interim consultants.
Our wide range of flexible solutions means that we can deliver specialist support in format that combines the Resourcing and Managed Services model.
Our Academy Solution offers enthusiastic graduate consultants who go through our rigorous selection and preparation process, and run under the guidance and quality control of our senior managers, ensuring this cost effective resourcing solution meets our usual stringent quality standards.
Our consultants can undertake a full review and assessment of a company’s capabilities, and identify skills gaps, process improvements or regulatory risks.
We offer instant access to the industry’s very best specialists offering project support to our clients on a permanent basis.