- Advice Reviews - evidence suitability of advice and limit liability of firms and advisers
- Administration Support - assistance with new schemes and buyouts, and to manage peaks in demand
- Calculations - manual calculations and actuarial expertise
- Pension System Analysts - to support systems migrations and testing.
- Vulnerability – working with you to identify vulnerable customers and providing you with the skills to ensure these customers are treated appropriately
- Adherence to TCF Principles - evidencing compliance and embedding principles in standard processes
- Complaints and Remediation – process review and recommendations, best practice, case handling
- Customer Engagement Processes - effective communication, data analysis and process reviews
- Past Business Review projects and RCA with actionable results to prevent industry censure and fines
- Fully outsourced options available to speed up response times
Some examples of our projects and capabilities include:
- Administration support during and after the takeover of new schemes
- Manual calculations and advice reviews on selected populations of consumers
- Complaints handling review to sample consistency and fair outcomes to customers.
- Remediation treatment strategies to ensure future consistency and fair outcomes are applied to decisions.
- Expert resources to help manage peaks in demand to get back within FCA requirements.
- Identify and mitigate areas of exposure and risk throughout the business
- Pension system migration and testing
- Customer engagement strategies
- Operational reviews and recommendations
- Past Business Review expertise
To find out more about how we support pension providers, advisers and administrators, contact us today.