We are looking to speak to experienced Pensions Administrators for projects across the UK.
Day rates from £300 to £375 dependant on experience - Inside IR35 and Via Umbrella
As a Senior Pensions administrator you must have the following experience:
- Experience working with DB and/or DC pensions
- Strong understanding of DB/DC pension matters and has worked on Pension Admin transitions
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex information.
- A good level of numeracy and IT literacy.
- Team-working skills.
- Leadership qualities
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Possess in-depth and proven knowledge of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension arrangements, including current pensions legislation and framework
If interested please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org