We are always looking to speak to experienced Pensions Professionals for projects across the UK
As a Pensions administrator within Pensions, you must have the following experience:
- Experience working with DB pensions
- Strong understanding of DB pension matters and has worked on Pension Admin transitions
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex information.
- A good level of numeracy and IT literacy.
- Team-working skills.
- Leadership qualities
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Possess in-depth and proven knowledge of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension arrangements, including current pensions legislation and framework
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and Credit Check for this project.