The SAS Developer is responsible for data analysis, business analytics, data standardization and management, data warehousing requirements, application data requirements, report design, development and testing of business requirements.
As a SAS Developer joining this project you will:
- Remediate the customers who received unfair outcomes in the bank's collections process. Any Fees, Interests & Charges during the journeys are refunded back to the customers
- Building and maintaining a data model to extract various account & customer flags to apply correct treatment for the customer.
- Building Calculation models to determine the redress pay out for each type of treatments
- Processing the files and keeping an audit trail of the activities
- Building MI dashboards
To be considered for the role of SAS Developer you will possess the following attributes and abilities:
- Advanced SAS programming experience mainly working on SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Macros and BASE SAS
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience working on visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau (good to have but not essential)
- Experience of working with a variety of databases, including Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop etc., Prior experience with at least one database essential.
- Good understanding of the data warehousing concepts
- Beneficial to have prior experience in financial domain (banking preferred)
- Good analytical skills and quick learner
If interested please submit your CV to email@example.com referencing SAS Developer in the subject