We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a track record of successful and timely delivery of Software Development projects operating within a formal project methodology. You will be managing several concurrent projects for multiple clients for the business. Projects are primarily software configuration deployments for a proprietary workflow platform (MMX).
This is a remote role so you will need to be able to work comfortably from home.
Suitable candidates will need at least 3 years experience working as a Project / Programme Manager on project delivery.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Managing a portfolio of work, being either single or multiple projects throughout the project life-cycle.
- Adhering to the Divisional Project Management Methodology, ensuring that gateway criteria are met at each stage in the project delivery and all project documentation is produced and maintained to agreed standards.
- Ensuring delivery to agreed Business / Client objectives, requirements, schedules, costs and quality objectives.
- Managing project deliverables and resources, ensuring timely delivery by the project team.
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the production of requirements, assessments, designs and supporting documentation.
- Production of appropriate project documentation, including delivery plans, reports, logs etc
- Identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies that could threaten a project’s delivery.
- Identifying countermeasures and recommending and/or taking appropriate action to overcome delays, issues, and challenges or cost over-runs.
- Chairing project meetings.
- Co-ordinating and / or contributing to the design, development and specification of new / revised processes and systems, documentation, training materials etc., as required.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and clients.
- Adherence to all Regulatory, Security and Compliance requirements.
As a Project Manager you will need:
- Track record of successful and timely delivery of Software Development projects.
- Strong, consistent project management experience, delivering projects as a project or programme manager for at least 3 years.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of managing cross-functional, globally diverse delivery teams.
- Experience and working knowledge of MS Project Management Solutions.
- Effective time management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Experience gained within financial services or other regulated environments would be advantageous.
Email your CV to Joel.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role with the subject matter: Project Manager