We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for customer service to join a dynamic team on a major project for a large UK Financial Services company, assisting with inbound calls, and email queries from existing customers relating to the Pension product.
Location: Liverpool full time on site.
The rate on offer is £150 Via Umbrella.
Hours: 37.5 hr week. Operational hours are Monday to Friday between 9am and 5:30pm.
Contract is initially for 3 months with opportunity to extend.
This is not a sales role and it does not involve cold calling.
As a Pensions Call Handler, you will:
- Manage inbound calls from customers to discuss any question or queries they may have relating to their Pensions account.
- Provide a clear and efficient response within company guidelines and always putting the customer first.
- Providing updates and information where applicable around their pensions such as valuations.
- Spotting potential complex queries / complaints and raising these internally to ensure a swift resolution.
- Updating the client database with all key information required from the call.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Good experience working in a customer service role.
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy to really connect with each customer and make a positive experience on each interaction.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed.
If you are successful and offered an opportunity, we will need to carry out pre-engagement screening, this will usually include a DBS Check, Credit Check, and references from previous employers.
Email your CV to Liverpool@hazellcarr.com to apply for this role with the subject matter: (Pensions Call Handler + Liverpool)