For the role of Pensions administrator the day rate on offer are from £255 depending on experience for an initial period of 3 months.
You would be required to work full-time Monday to Friday normal office hours.
As a Pensions administrator within Pensions, you must have the following experience:
- Experience working with DB pensions
- Strong understanding of DB pension matters and has worked on Pension Admin transitions
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex information.
- A good level of numeracy and IT literacy.
- Team-working skills.
- Leadership qualities
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Possess in-depth and proven knowledge of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension arrangements, including current pensions legislation and framework
Email CV@hazellcarr.com for further details.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and Credit Check for this project.