This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Administration Manager to further their career in the Pensions sector. The ideal candidate for this position will need extensive experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes and a proven track record of working at a supervisory/managerial level within the pensions sector. A PMI qualification is desirable.
The rate on offer is £380 per day on a 6 - 9 month contract inside IR35.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
This is a home working role but you must be able to travel to Welwyn Garden City when required.
As a Administration Manager, you will:
- Agree quality and performance objectives with the Operations Manager. Maintain a monthly rolling schedule of objectives.
- Daily/weekly review with your Team Leaders to discuss the teams' work position and their management responsibilities.
- Liaise, as necessary with Team Leader, Client Manager, Systems Manager and Special Projects Team Manager over resources, workflow and client expectations.
- Attend and contribute to bi-weekly Administration Manager meetings and cascade relevant information to administration teams.
- Be a point of reference on technical matters and non-standard cases.
- Be point of escalation with clients in relation to BAU/projects work or issues/complaints.
- Keep abreast of all changes in legislation, and manage the impact on client services, procedures and fees.
- Liaise with Client Manager/Retirement Practice concerning benefit changes, ensure the administration team understand the impact and make appropriate changes to calculation routines, procedures, reporting and fees.
- Ensure all viable calculations are automated with linked member movement processing and letters/statements.
- Provide guidance to Administration Controllers with regard to the preparation of computer specifications and test matrices.
- Ensure that all software released to your teams is adequately checked before being signed off.
- Working closely with HR and recruitment regarding employee relations and resourcing.
- Attend face to face trustee meetings as required.
- Participate in new business presentations as required.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Extensive experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes
- Proven track record of working at a supervisory/managerial level within the pensions sector
- PMI qualification desirable
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational and prioritising skills
- Experience of conducting sales pitches/presentations is an advantage
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role with the subject matter Pensions Administrator Manager.