The role of Pension Switching Reviewer will be working on a major project for a large UK organisation and offers excellent opportunities to progress within a growing project
As a Pension Switching Specialist, you will:
- Review Scheme Information and assess suitability of advice
- Review the fact-find, TVAS and risk profile of the client
- Decide whether a transfer is in the client’s best interest
- Review the IFA’s recommendation in line with the client risk profile
- Request a Suitability Report from our outsourced Paraplanner
- Review the Suitability Report before sending to the IFA and Client
To be a successful Pension Switching Specialist you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have G60, AF3, AF7 or AwPETR.
- Strong knowledge of defined benefit pension and the regulations surrounding them.
- Must have recent experience in advising on defined benefit pension transfers.
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
Email CV@hazellcarr.com for further details.