This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Operations Implementation Lead to work on an exciting project with a major UK Pensions provider. The ideal candidate should have significant experience in the pensions industry and a strong technical pensions background.
The rate on offer is up to £550 per day on a 3 month contract inside IR35.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
This is a home working role.
As a Operations Implementation Lead, you will:
- Own and be responsible for the quality, sourcing and delivery of all implementation input from an Operations perspective
- Uses own knowledge and technical expertise to support the development of sales material in respect of Operations creating a library of documents and information to reduce the future burden.
- Leads the development and design of the solution for Operations; ensure the operational structure and target operating model is aligned to the agreed on boarding requirements.
- Ensure required management information is produced, validated, issued on time and shared with the wider business as appropriate
- Proactively share knowledge with colleagues to ensure best practice is promoted across the team and innovation is shared
- Set clear Key Performance Indicators and Objectives for the Operational Implementation Specialists which drive focus and clarity of role.
- Plan and optimise resources available to accommodate the bid and on boarding pipeline, escalating concerns and challenges.
- To manage, guide and coach your direct reports utilising the performance and absence management frameworks.
- Adhere to Group project delivery standards and methodologies suggesting areas for continuous improvement;
- Accurately estimate and plan the scope and deliverables with the Project Manager.
- Monitor progress against the plan, enabling projects to be delivered on time and within budget and providing progress reporting as required.
- Lead and develop a team of Business Analysts to establish and deliver BA capability in the organisation, acting as a role-model to establish the desired behaviours;
- Develop key business relationships to communicate and promote best practice across the organisation.
- Engage in dialogue with stakeholders to resolve issues and generate beneficial outcomes for project delivery. Maintain positive relationships with stakeholders throughout the process.
- Proactively identify, assess and prioritise threats to project delivery (risks) or events that are actively impacting project delivery (issues). Coordinate activities to address and monitor these through the project lifecycle.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Extensive experience working in the pensions sector
- Proven track record of working at a operational/managerial level within the pensions sector
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational and prioritising skills
- Experience of working with key stakeholders and building grate relationships is desirable
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role with the subject matter Pensions Administrator Manager.