- Location: Cardiff
- Senior Rate: £195 per day
- Complaint Handler Rate: £165 per day
- Please send your CVs to email@example.com
To be considered for either role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Mortgage complaint or case handling experience.
- Experience in a regulated services complaints role.
- Strong communications skills and experience of speaking to customers directly.
- Fluent English both written and verbal.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to travel to Cardiff for this role and be available for the duration of the project.
To be a successful Senior Mortgage Case Handler you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have CeMAP or equivalent (Diploma Level 4) to be considered
As the Senior Mortgage Case Handler your duties will be to:
- Review and assess customer mortgage accounts in line with client procedures.
- Analyse call recordings and correspondence to aid decision.
- Update systems accordingly to record outcome.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and Credit Check for this project.
You would be required to work full-time Monday to Friday normal office hours.