The role of Life and Pensions Reviewer will be working on a project for a large UK organisation working initially out of our offices in central Cardiff for training before moving to remote working after training has been completed (3-4 weeks).
As a Life and Pensions Case Reviewer, you will:
- Undertake a full review of servicing complaints received from customers such as delays to pension transfers
- Determining a suitable outcome and if required redress to the customer
- Liaising with IFA's and customer directly as appropriate
- Writing bespoke final response letters to ensure a clear explanation of the outcome
To be a successful Life and Pensions Case Reviewer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong end to end complaints experience including writing final response letters.
- Knowledge of investment, pensions and protection products
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Diploma Level 4 would be advantageous
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role with the subject matter Case Reviewer