This is an ideal opportunity for a KYC Analyst to further their career in the financial regulatory sector, with the benefits and support of a permanent role with a leading UK bank.
The salary on offer is £36,000 per annum plus benefits.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
This is a home working role.
As a KYC Analyst, you will:
- Provide end to end dedicated and robust specialist KYC expertise throughout the onboarding and refresh process
- Take ownership for maintaining a high standard of accuracy during all stages of the client review, working towards “right first time” objectives
- Assisting the relationship team by providing direct client & EDD contact throughout all stages, acting as a principal point of contact
- Use excellent communication skills to explain the reasons for our KYC requirements, managing expectations regarding processing times & delivering great Client experience
- Work closely with other KYC managers to assist KYC leadership in delivering an outstanding performance across the team, demonstrating excellent behaviours
- Contribute to a positive, supporting and proactive working culture by sharing knowledge and expertise both locally and globally
- Assist the relationship team by providing direct client contact throughout all stages of the KYC team’s processes to enhance speed of client delivery received
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Solid stakeholder management skills and experience of working with key stakeholders
- End-to-end KYC knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of corporate banking and company structure
- Good command of one of the following languages in addition to fluency in English: German, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese
Email your CV to Vacancies@hazellcarr.com to apply for this role with the subject matter KYC Analyst Perm.