We are looking for an experienced KYC Analyst with experience in Corporate Banking to join an exciting new contract.
The rate on offer is £39,500 per annum.
Hours: 38hr week, Monday - Friday. Training will be conducted on site for the first 5 weeks, after which the requirement will be 2/3 days in the office each week with 2 days you can work from home.
We are looking for previous experience within Corporate Banking KYC and an excellent knowledge of corporate banking and company structure.
As a KYC Analyst, you will:
- Provide end-to-end dedicated and robust specialist KYC expertise.
- Take ownership for maintaining a high standard of accuracy during all stages of the client review, working towards “right first time” objectives.
- Assisting the relationship team by providing direct client & EDD contact throughout all stages, acting as a principal point of contact.
- Use excellent communication skills to explain the reasons for requirements, managing expectations regarding processing times & delivering great Client experience.
- Work closely with other managers to assist the leadership in delivering an outstanding performance across the team, demonstrating excellent behaviours.
- Contribute to a positive, supporting, and proactive working culture by sharing knowledge and expertise both locally and globally.
- Assist the relationship team by providing direct client contact throughout all stages of the team’s processes to enhance speed of client delivery received.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Previous experience within Corporate Banking KYC and an excellent knowledge of corporate banking and company structure.
- Confident stakeholder management skills and experience of working with key stakeholders.
- End-to-end KYC knowledge and experience in corporate banking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proactive and focused to complete cases within the required SLA’s.
If you are successful and offered an opportunity, we will need to carry out pre-engagement screening, this will usually include a DBS Check, Credit Check, and references from previous employers.
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role with the subject matter: (KYC Analyst – Corporate Banking + Northampton)