We are looking for an experienced complaint handlers with experience in irresponsible lending complaints to join an exciting new contract.
Please note this role will be working on the client site in Speke for 10-12 weeks for training purposes then hybrid.
The rate on offer is £165 Via Umbrella dependant on experience.
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5:30pm.
Initially 9 months with opportunity to extend.
You must have strong experience working complaint cases end-to-end around irresponsible Lending to be considered for this role.
As a Irresponsible Lending Complaints Handler you will:
- Taking ownership of your own complaints case pipeline and undertaking a full review of customer cases as appropriate in line with client procedures.
- Meticulously checking information captured by the client as well as supporting evidence from the customer to decide a fair and accurate outcome.
- Assessing whether the customer has experienced any additional loss following client parameters.
- Completing resolution calls with the customers to explain complex and challenging outcomes in clear and simple terms, whilst maintaining a great customer experience.
- Processing of redress/compensation payments to customers.
- Liaise with customers over the phone to provide support or guidance in relation to the complaints process and obtain further information around their complaint if necessary.
- Capture relevant and accurate information to the internal systems and communicate well with team leads on case status of your pipeline.
- Take responsibility for queries/issues through to resolution.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Must have at least 6 months demonstrable experience working with irresponsible lending complaints regarding customer credit.
- Previous experience within financial services complaints is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication including ability to write final response letters.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive and flexible with a desire to succeed.
- If you are successful and offered an opportunity, we will need to carry out pre-engagement screening, this will usually include a DBS Check, Credit Check, and references from previous employers.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role with the subject matter: (Irresponsible Lending Complaints Handler + Remote)