We are looking for a financial administrator with experience in administration or a recent graduate with a degree in finance/mathematics to join an exciting new contract, where you will be working within the client’s investment department assisting with the management of ISA transfers, applications, and allocation of funds.
Location: Bristol/Hybrid - So candidates will need to be able to commute to Bristol 1-2 days a week.
The rate on offer is £134 per day Via Umbrella
Hours: Monday - Friday (full time) 8:30am - 5pm - with 2- 3 days a week in the office near Bristol Temple meads.
Training will be onsite for the first 2 weeks before moving to the hybrid pattern.
Suitable candidates will need a good understanding of Excel and a love of numeracy.
As a Financial Administrator, you will:
- Manual calculation and input of transactional data
- Allocation of cash once a transfer has been complete
- Timely movement of stock and cash to and from 3rd Party providers
- Timely inputting of all trading contracts and maintenance of records
- Assisting in obtaining documentation to further requests
- Communicating with both stakeholders and colleagues
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system and spreadsheets
- General administrative duties to support the team and project accordingly
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection
- Adhere to Financial Services Authority guidelines at all times
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Financial related degree would be advantageous
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role with the subject matter: (Financial Administrator + Bristol)