We are looking for an experienced implementation analyst ideally with experience in pensions software development to join an existing team in the development of new application features for an existing system used by both internal and external clients.
The rate on offer is £500 Via Umbrella
Hours: Full time 37.5hr week - Monday - Friday - 9am - 5:30pm
As a Implementation Analyst, you will:
- Focusing on all aspects of the new application to implement change and improve
- Working towards meeting the requirements of both internal and external clients
- Supporting with analysing the application and producing documentation, and estimations on client needs from learning the application behaviour
- Carrying out testing and configuration of the application to ensure it's smooth running
- Always working to enhance and develop application features as indicated by the senior team
- Finding ways to improve the implementation practices and procedures to streamline work
- Work closely with the development team to refine and improve the system to meet key stakeholder needs
- To attend 3 out of 4 quarterly team meet ups on the project
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Previous experience in software development and implementation.
- Experience of using Pension Configuration Tools and MS SQL.
- Experience and or qualifications in pensions desirable.
- Excellent communication and ability to document findings and report to key team members.
- Self-motivated and inquisitive with a determination to develop the application to be both commercially focused and operationally efficient.
- If you are successful and offered an opportunity, we will need to carry out pre-engagement screening, this will usually include a DBS Check, Credit Check, and references from previous employers.
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role with the subject matter: (Implementation Analyst + Remote)