This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service or administration skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The rate on offer is £90 per day (£22,000 per annum) for a period of initially 6 months but highly likely to extend further. You would be required to work Monday to Friday 4pm - 10.30pm so you will be working a 30 hr week rather than 37.5 hr week.
As a Graduate Finance Administrator, you will:
- Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and data.
- Investigate each case in full using regulatory guidelines.
- Manage your own workload of case files to ensure project and quality deadlines are met.
- Update and capture relevant information to the CRM system.
- Speak to customers to check and update information as required.
- Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Always adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority and GDPR guidelines
To be a successful Graduate Finance Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent from a UK University.
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.