This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service or administration skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The rate on offer is £90 per day (circa £21,500 per annum) for a period of initially 12 months but highly likely to extend further. You would be required to work Monday to Friday 9 am -5.30pm.
All applications to – firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Graduate Administrator, you will:
• Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and data.
• Update and capture relevant information to the CRM system.
• Speak to customers to check and update information as required.
• Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
• Adhere to Financial Services Authority guidelines at all times.
To be a successful Graduate Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
• Degree from a UK University.
• Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
• Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
• Strong ability with Word and Excel.
• Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
• This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.