One of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic opportunities within the financial services sector for a client in Cardiff. The role of Graduate Customer Service Advisor will be working on a major project for a large UK Financial Services company and offers excellent opportunities to progress within a growing project.
Candidates will be required to work 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday between 8-6, with every other Saturday working 9am – 1pm
you will need to be able to work on site in Cardiff, as well as being flexible to work from home dependant on the business needs and government restrictions.
Day rate: £100 via Umbrella - this roughly translates to £22,900 a year.
As a Graduate Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Manage inbound calls from customers to discuss any question or queries they may have relating to their account
- Spotting potential complex queries / complaints and handing off to other members of the team
- Provide a clear and efficient response within company guidelines and always putting the customer first.
- Completing outbound chaser calls to customers
- Dealing with inbound post from customers and handing off queries to more experienced members of team where necessary
- Updating the client database with all key information required from the call.
- Working to client and regulatory policies and procedures at all times.
As a Graduate Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has some customer service experience.
- Must be able to travel to Cardiff for this role.
Email your CV to Cardiff@hazellcarr.com to apply for this role with the subject matter Graduate Customer Service Advisor.