We are looking for a Finance Administrator with experience in Administration or Accounting to join an existing project.
Location: So candidates will need to be able to commute to Pentywn (just outside Cardiff) 3 days a week to work on site.
The rate on offer is £22,000 - £24,000 per annum on a 6 month fixed term perm contract.
Hours: 37.5 hr week working 9am – 5.30pm from Monday to Friday
Suitable candidates will need to work 3 days on site in Pentywn and 2 days remotely.
This role requires an excellent attention to detail with numbers.
As a Finance Administrator, you will:
- Checking and reviewing customer files to check on the status of their lending product.
- Checking on the call if they still require the finance and updating the records and any actions required.
- Managing the mailing and printing of letters, as the processes require.
- Recovering commission from the retailers if they’ve been paid for finance.
- Assisting with any actions such as updating customer information, providing answers to queries.
- Updating the client database with all key information.
- Working to client and regulatory policies and procedures at all times.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
- Required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
- Required to undertake a full credit check report.
Email your CV to Cardiff@hazellcarr.com to apply for this role with the subject matter: Finance Administrator - Pentywn