The role of Life and Pensions Data Gatherer will be working on a project for one of the largest life and pension service providers in the UK working out of their offices in Newport, Wales within the Bereavement team. We are looking to build a team of committed and professional individuals who are looking to progress their careers within the financial services sector.
The role is working Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm on our clients site and full training will be provided and on an initial contract until end of March 2022.
As a Life and Pensions Data Gatherer you will:
- To assist with progressing any bereavement notifications on a life or pensions policy received to ensure they are processed and action correctly.
- Liaising with the customer by email or letter to ensure all information and documents are received before passing the claim to the appropriate team.
- Ensuring all details are correct and accurate and updating the internal systems accordingly.
To be a successful Life and Pensions Data Gatherer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong administrative background, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Previous data gathering experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role with the subject matter Life and Pensions Data Gatherer