We are looking for Call Handlers with experience in the financial services sector to join an existing contract for a life and pensions provider.
The focus of the role will be to deal with inbound calls from customers and assist them with their day to day queries, in particular around customers who moved away and we are required to check and update their contact details and provide any additional support.
Location: On site in Central Bristol
The rate on offer is £125-£150 per day DOE Via Umbrella
Hours 35 per week - Flexibility required across the operational hours
Duration: 6 months but likely to extend
Start Date: May 2023
This role does not involve cold calling or selling.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Undertaking inbound calls and managing the mailbox
- Process any requests received in relation to customers Life or Pensions products
- Providing retirement quotes
- Updating details
- Providing advice on the customer’s pension
- Updating the client database with all key information required from the call
- Working to client and regulatory policies and procedures at all times
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Strong customer service or call handing experience.
- A good understanding working with financial services products.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to be able to empathise with customers.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage sensitive information.
Email your CV to Bristol@equiniti.com to apply for this role with the subject matter: (Customer Service Advisor )