One of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic opportunities within the financial services sector for a client in Cardiff. The role of Customer Service Advisor will be working on a major project for a large UK Financial Services company and offers excellent opportunities to progress within a growing project.
Candidates will be required to work 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday between 8-6, with every other Saturday working 9am – 1pm
Though the role is remote you will need to be a commutable distance from Cardiff as you may need to go to the office sometimes.
Day rate: £100 via Umbrella - this roughly translates to £22,900 a year.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Manage inbound calls from customers to discuss any question or queries they may have relating to their account
- Spotting potential complex queries / complaints and handing off to other members of the team
- Provide a clear and efficient response within company guidelines and always putting the customer first.
- Completing outbound chaser calls to customers
- Dealing with inbound post from customers and handing off queries to more experienced members of team where necessary
- Updating the client database with all key information required from the call.
- Working to client and regulatory policies and procedures at all times.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has some customer service experience.
- Must be able to travel to Cardiff for this role.
Email your CV to Cardiff@hazellcarr.com to apply for this role with the subject matter Graduate Customer Service Advisor.