This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong background in customer services and strong administration and communication skills.
The rate on offer is £125-£150 per day via Umbrella for a period of initially 6 months but highly likely to extend further. You would be required to work 37.5 hrs per week from Monday to Friday between the operational hours of 8am-6pm.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- To assist customers with any servicing queries they have around their Life or Pensions product
- Calls will be around areas such as retirement quotes, updating their details, general information and advice on their pension, making a retirement claim etc.
- Provide a clear and efficient response within company guidelines and always putting the customer first.
- Discussing their circumstances to fully understand any concerns or issues they may have.
- Speak to customers to check and update information as required.
- Updating the client database with all key information required from the call.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Always adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority and GDPR guidelines
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in a customer service role within a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.