We are looking for an experienced compliance monitoring manager with experience in financial services to join our clients team on a permanent basis.
The rate on offer is up to £65,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus benefits.
Hours: 37.5 hrs a week, working two days a week from the office and three days from home.
If you have experience in compliance monitoring and are looking for new challenge in a permanent role, then we would keen to hear from you.
As a Compliance Monitoring Manager, you will:
- Supporting the delivery of the annual plan through thematic and focused monitoring reviews
- Testing key business processes and controls to determine whether they comply with applicable regulations and legislation
- Embedding and promoting a strong culture across the business through effectively engaging with key business stakeholders in respect of their regulatory obligations
- Presenting findings of reviews and agree remedial actions with stakeholders
- Providing accurate and timely updates on monitoring activity that will be included in compliance MI packs
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard of delivery and accuracy
- Keeping updated on changes to regulatory requirements, new legislation, and codes of practice
- Working collaboratively with wider function to ensure consistency of best practice
- Provide advice and training to business units on regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Stay current with regulatory developments and provide insights to management on potential impact.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Proven Compliance Monitoring & Surveillance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, law, or related field are essential
- Experience in the automotive industry would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and compliance issues facing in relation to the consumer duty regulation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you are successful and offered an opportunity, we will need to carry out pre-engagement screening, this will usually include a DBS Check, Credit Check, and references from previous employers.
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role with the subject matter: (Compliance Monitoring Manager + Maidenhead)