This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Complex Complaints Handler to further their career in the regulatory sector. The ideal candidate for this position will need strong end to end complaints handling experience and confidence in bespoke letter writing, as well as a real passion and inquisitive mind for understanding a customer's journey and complaint. Experience of working within the Motor Finance sector is advantageous.
The rate on offer is £220 per day on a 6 month contract inside IR35.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
As a Complex Complaint handler, you will:
- Be responsible for responding to complex regulated and highly niche complaints as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Work in a collaborative fashion to forensically examine and assess complex customer complaints.
- Actively contribute in case clinics to share knowledge, provide guidance and support.
- Build and maintain a cross-functional internal network of key business partners including risk, credit and legal to assist with management of complaints.
- Investigate, evaluate, challenge & mitigate the potential for risk and sign off responses within team.
- Assist in development and implementation of procedural improvements supporting the complaint handling team.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Analytical and interpretation – you'll be expected to be able to fully investigate complaints and identify and articulate the customer journey, use own judgement, offering solutions focusing on customer fairness. Ensuring decisions are made accurately and promptly, following the Group’s policies & procedures.
- Procedural Knowledge – you should have excellent technical knowledge of complaint handling policy and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and processes in order to be able to assess complex complaints and provide Subject Mater Expertise to colleagues
- Verbal and Written Communication - excellent communication skills are required including an ability to explain complex complaints in everyday language. You'll be able communicate complex or difficult messages optimally to different audiences, tailoring your approach to your audience.
- Delivering Results – an ability to prioritise, work independently and meet tight timeframes, whilst also exercising decision making skills.
- Experience of working within the Motor Finance sector is advantageous.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role with the subject matter Complex Complaint Handler