The successful post holders will work closely with the Head of Engagement and Communications at our client as well as colleagues across the organisation and government departments to deliver on our ambitious and exciting plan.
You'll be leading on the production of articles, web pages, documents, videos, digital tools and campaigns that support both scheme members and employers to navigate the complex themes and topics surrounding the 2015 Remedy.
As a Communications Business Partner, you will:
- Engagement plan for the scheme and members – design and deliver newsletters, deal with copy writers and clients for sign off.
- Demonstrable experience of planning, measurement and evaluation.
- Marketing, communications or business-related degree.
- Has or is working towards a professional communication qualification.
- Experience of omni-channel communications.
- Experience of contributing to transformational activities.
- Experience of Digital tools – help with reporting and coordination
- Ideally, has experience of pensions or knowledge of pensions reforms / Remedy / McCloud
To be a successful Communications Business Partner you will have the following skills and experience:
- Pension’s knowledge would be advantageous
- Marketing knowledge and background is essential
- Excellent Written Communication
- Proven experience of delivering effective engagement which changes and /or reinforces behaviour.
- Proven experience of delivering effective and engaging communications to a diverse set of audiences.
- Experience delivering digital communications campaigns.
- The ability to interpret member needs and identify suitable digital solutions.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role with the subject matter Communications Business Partner