This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with some strong office/administration experience to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The rate on offer is £111 per day (circa £25,000 per annum) on an initial 6-month contract that is likely to extend beyond this date.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30 and the position is based on site in our clients offices on Chester business park.
As a Case Administrator you will:
- Check and complete complaint cases using the available evidence and data
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system
- Providing accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection
- Adhere to Financial Services Authority guidelines at all times
To be considered for the role of Case Administrator you will possess the following attributes and abilities:
- Degree from a UK University or A-level/HND equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Previous office experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs
Email your CV to Chester@hazellcarr.com to apply for this role with the subject matter Case Administrator.