We are looking for Call Handlers with experience in the financial services sector to join an exciting new contract.
Location: Remote - There is an office in Stirling and Belfast if you prefer office based work.
The rate on offer is £148 per day Via Umbrella
Hours 37.5 per week - Flexibility required across the operational hours, 8am to 6pm with Saturday morning 9am to 1pm.
Duration: 9 months
This role does not involve cold calling or selling.
As a Call Handler, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting with inbound calls relating to customer queries around their investment product.
- Assist customers as efficiently as possible with their enquiry and undertake any associated administrative activity.
- Be confident and empathic to handle calls with vulnerable customers.
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with applicable regulatory and legislative requirement.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- Strong customer service or call handing experience.
- A good understanding working with financial services products.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to be able to empathise with customers.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage sensitive information.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role with the subject matter: (Call Handler + Remote)