This is an ideal opportunity for a Business analyst who will be working with senior stakeholders to understand data and reporting requirements to support business needs. This person will provide support for end-user analytics and business intelligence, report definitions and designs, data validation testing, and data management.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong Business Analyst skills
The rate on offer is £350 per day on a 3-month contract, which is likely to be extended.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
As a Business analyst, you will:
- Conduct analysis of business operating models and user processes
- Elicit requirements using interviews, data analytics, business process descriptions and workflow analysis
- Assist in the creation of deliverables that are developed jointly with the user and technical development team, including output definition, logical design (business process and rules, data elements and flows, screens and reports), implementation plan, documentation, and training needs
- Develop and manage project documentation deliverables
- Complete special projects and other functions, as required
- Have a proven record of accomplishment of analysing requirements for target business data capability and translating them into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Have previous experience of working on data platforms and business intelligence solutions that are built ground up by an organisation and not bought off the shelf.
- You will take an analytical approach in first deconstructing a business process to understand performance reporting and data that drives business KPI’s
- An excellent communicator who can interview business stakeholder at all management levels, tease out difficult data and reporting requirements.
Email CV@hazellcarr.com for further details.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau and Equifax Credit check for this project.