This is an ideal opportunity for a Business Analyst who will be working with senior stakeholders to understand data and reporting requirements to support business needs.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong Business Analyst skills within change and transformation.
The rate on offer is £520 per day on a 6-month contract, which is likely to be extended.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.
As a Business analyst, you will:
- Proactively engage and maintain links with stakeholders to communicate clearly, listen to and explore requirements and present advice;
- Working with IT, Operations and the Business, effectively collaborate to ensure all documents are fully understood to be converted into the desired code/systems/technology;
- Create and own deliverables that fit with the wider strategic focus and are easily communicated to stakeholders;
- Working within a Governance framework, ensure stakeholders are engaged and approve deliverables and milestones.
- Act as a focal point for queries; providing expert advice and guidance
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Certification in business analysis (ISEB/BCS, LEAN Six Sigma or equivalent) and experience of the application of process design notation and standards (BPMN or UML)
Experience of using Business Process Modelling Tools (Visio or equivalent) and a working knowledge of MS Office Suite
Experience of working within a regulated environment, preferably within the financial sector
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.