- Experience working within the area of Financial Crime, especially experienced in turning regulations & policies into process & procedure
- Detail-oriented, but with the ability to apply that detailed knowledge in the context of the wider business picture
- Technical competence in systems concerned with financial crime prevention, anti-money laundering and sanctions
- Knowledge of risk frameworks, and ideally experience in implementing risk and control frameworks, and procedures
- Effective communication and influencing skills to drive the most effective outcomes with senior stakeholders
- Facilitated / led workshops between stakeholder to understand the regulatory and compliance requirements and establish potential gaps, control points and areas of concern – driving to a solution that is compliant AND commercially acceptable
- Ability to supporting the triaging of issues and confirming resolution is fit for purpose
- Previous project delivery and Pension and Investment exposure would be advantageous
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau and Equifax Credit check for this project.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact suitable candidates in due course.