The role of Life and Pensions Administrator will be working on a project for a large services provider working out of their offices in central Edinburgh. We are looking to build a team of committed and professional individuals who are looking to progress their careers within the financial services sector.
The role is working Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm on our clients site and full training will be provided.
This is an initial contract until end of March 2022.
As a Life and Pensions Administrator you will:
- To process any requests around customers Life or Pensions products
- Requests could cover providing retirement quotes, updating customer details, advice on their pension, surrender value estimate retirement benefits, changes to their premium and life or pensions claims.
To be a successful Life and Pensions Case Reviewer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong administrative background, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role with the subject matter Life and Pensions Administrator