Equiniti Sponsors Financial Services Conference
Creating an Efficient, Customer-Centric Organisation in a Complaints Environment Conference – Sponsored by Equiniti
Equiniti is delighted to announce its sponsorship of an exciting financial services conference ‘Creating an Efficient, Customer-Centric Organisation in a Complaints Environment’ on the 12th of November 2015 at the prestigious Sky Pavilion, Rothschild HQ, in London.
The conference will provide delegates with a unique opportunity to learn how the financial services industry has improved its operational efficiencies and customer service through more effective management of social media, improving Net Promotor Scores (NPS) and managing risk.
The event will include high-profile speakers and thought leaders from the financial services and industry bodies who will reflect on how to create a more efficient, customer-centric organisation.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Financial Ombudsman Service, Garry Wilkinson, Principal Ombudsman and Director of New Services
- Lloyds Banking Group,Russ Powles, Customer Services Director - Group Operations
- Direct Line, Clare Wilkerson, Head of Social Media
- Santander, Stuart Smith, Head of Historic Complaints and Remediation
- MBNA, Pete Henderson, SVP Head of Complaints Management
- Institute of Customer Service, Ben Griffiths, National Manager
- Equiniti, Adam Green, Chief Risk Officer (Ex FCA, Conduct Risk)
- Tanya Beckett, Radio and Television Journalist - Host
If you would like to attend this event please email email@example.com or alternatively register at http://equiniti-conf.eventbrite.com