Regulated services positions
You'll find some of our latest positions in Regulated Services here, but it's always worth getting in touch with our Resourcing Team directly too.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only contact you should we look to proceed further.
Mortgage Case Handlers - £150 per day
Exciting opportunities for experienced case handlers in Livingston on a Mortgage project for a major UK retail bank. Initial 3-4 month contract which is likely to extend for a further 6-8 months.
To be considered for this project you must have the following:
- 2+ yrs FS complaint handling experience ideally with redress knowledge
- Must have a clear credit history and DBS check
Exciting opportunities for experienced pensions professionals are available with competitive rates of pay. Based at various locations across the country both within the private and public sectors for people with Defined Benefit and / or Defined Contribution knowledge.
We are interesting in hearing from you if you have any of the following:
- Defined benefit or defined contribution administration experience;
- LGPS experience;
- GMP Rectification knowledge;
- Part or full PMI qualifications;
- Understanding of legislation and guidance as relevant to HMRC, DWP, tPR, FCA;
- Pensions Payroll administration;
- Knowledge of pensions systems e.g. Compendia, Profund, Aquila, Altair;
- Strong communications skills;
- Previous contract experience would be advantageous but not essential.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com